When you’re supplying your own wine for your wedding, you want to make sure to have something that everyone will love, without breaking the bank. I get it. Lucky for you, I drink a lot of wine and I also live on a budget. I know all about the sub $10 bottle of wine.
Disclaimer: The prices listed are based off of Colorado prices. Also, I really only drink dry wine, well mostly dry red wine. I’ve never actually met a Malbec or Granache I didn’t like. That said, I do enjoy a good Sauvignon Blanc or Chardonnay.
6 Red Wedding Wines for Under $10
1. Tilia – Malbec – $6.99
2. Circonia – Malbec – $8.99
This one is currently my favorite wine. I pick it up for special occasions like my birthday, holidays and days that end in y.
2. Cupcake – Shiraz or Malbec – $9.99
Cupcake is consistently good, has a cute wedding friendly label and also makes a great wedding gift
3. Barefoot – Cabernet Sauvignon – $6.99, or $11.99 for a double
3. Barefoot -Reisling – $6.99 or $11.99 for a double
4. Cupcake – Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio – $8.99
5. Apothic – White Wine – $9.99
2 Sweet Bubbly Wedding Wines for Under $10
1. Cupcake – Prosecco – $9.99
2. Amusant – Pink Moscato – $9.99
Only available at Trader Joe’s. This wine has something for everyone. I opened a bottle up for my entire family and everyone enjoyed it. My family consists of 8 people, most of which do not drink wine.
What are your favorite bottles of wine for under $10? Let me know in the comments below!
Side note, Cupcake Vineyards was actually created to cater to weddings. Little did they know, they’d soon be catering to cheap wine connoisseurs everywhere.