2016 No Travel Fee Destination Wedding Photography Locations
This year, Rayna McGinnis Photography is getting even more serious about this NO TRAVEL FEE destination wedding thing. Last year we shot two destination weddings, and the year before we shot one, so this year our goal is THREE. Will you be one of those? Maybe…
In order to qualify for a no travel fee destination wedding, you must be getting married at or near one of our chosen destinations. You must hire Rayna for the minimum number of hours listed after each destination, but no more than 6 hours in one day. You must also be a fun loving, awesome, active, playful, adventurous couple and you must be having a small, intimate wedding or elopement. If you’re a dog or red wine lover, those are bonuses.
2016 No Travel Fee Destination Wedding Photography Locations:
- Pittsburgh, PA – Pittsburgh Wedding Photography requires 3 hours of coverage
- Naples, FL – Naples, Florida Wedding Photography requires 3 hours of coverage
- Yellowstone National Park – Yellowstone Wedding Photography requires 2.5 hours of coverage
- Grand Teton National Park – Grand Teton Wedding Photography requires 2.5 hours of coverage
- Joshua Tree National Park – Joshua Tree Wedding Photography requires 4 hours of coverage
- Moab, Utah – Moab Wedding Photography requires 2 hours of coverage (this includes the Indian Creek area)
You can check out our 2015 no travel fee destination wedding photography locations by clicking here.
If you’d like more information about your destination wedding, contact Rayna today!